- Yoga Journal Magazine (Added: 21-Jun-1999)
- Yoga Online - Online magazine about Hatha Yoga (mostly Iyengar and Ashtanga)
- Yoganation - A revolutionary website encompassing all aspects of yoga. Magazine style access to information. One stop shop for everything you need to know about yoga.
- AMIGO - free web magazine abouth Non Duality, Advaita Vedanta and Jnana Yoga
- Asana- Yoga Journal Exclusively For Yoga Therapy - The magazine in Tamil and English which exclusively deals with therapeutical values of yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation. Scientific Papers and Yoga personals are updated in this magazine.
- Ascent Magazine - subtitled "Expanding the Mind of Yoga," is filled with inspiration, intelligent writing and vision, ASCENT provides insights about stretching your mind and living according to spiritual ideals.
- Best Books Out of India on Yoga , Philosophy ...Other Topics - This website contains a preselected list of books on yoga books, Indian philosophy , veg cooking, fiction, non fiction etc.. out of India. Save yourself time by starting off on these books. Not commercial yet, but the authors of the website may handle bulk orders for teachers and yoga studio owners
- Bindu - Magazine of Scandinavian Yoga and Meditation School. On Yoga, Tantra, Meditation.
- City at Night - The thilling Novel about a yoga instructor, as well as the homepage for the "Reading For Charity Contest"!
- Lessons From the Miracle Doctors - Download your FREE copy of "Lessons From the Miracle Doctors". Comments from distinguished colleagues:
"Quite simply, the best book ever written on complementary health." Aris Awaitan, M.D. "Jon Barron is probably the greatest mind in alternative health today." Roy Brabham, M.D. This book is Sponsored by the St. John Foundation of Natural Health
- MAGAZANIA - The Magazine Superstand - We offer the guaranteed lowest prices available on over 1000 titles and growing.
- Mantak Chia's Toaist Book - Every man should know! Secrets for the Multi-Orgasmic Man! Only $16.00
- Mountain Record: The Zen Practitioner's Journal - Featuring articles examining the challenges encountered in meditation practice and the actualization of our wisdom in the world, including teachings of realized masters, inspiring personal accounts, advice on maintaining a vigorous spiritual practice, media reviews, fiction, poetry, and a feast of Zen arts
- New Age Retailer Online - The #1 Trade Magazine for Retailers of New Age Books, Music, and Merchandise.
- New Millennium Being - Opening a new window on Astrology, with a fascinating mix of Astrology, Spirituality, Meditation and Kundalini Yoga. Editor Gururattan K. Khalsa Ph.D.
Also available in Portuguese & Spanish.
- New Renaissance - an international journal with a holistic perspective on the environment, economics, politics and spirituality
- Outside magazine, December 1995 Yoga with a Twist (Added: 2-Jul-1999)
- Peace Ideas - Workable ideas for inner and outer peace, such as meditation, relationships, dealing with anger or resentment, things to do to help the community, etc.
- PracticeAshtanga.com - A new web magazine dedicated to the practice of Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Pattahbi Jois.
- Qi Journal - Online site for Qi Journal. Learning games, interactive acupuncture model, calendar of events, listings of professionals, links, large online catalog of books & videos. Specializing in TCM, Tai Chi, Qigong, Acupuncture, Tuina.
- Shambhala Sun - The Shambhala Sun is the magazine about waking up. It celebrates the spirit of wakefulness wherever it appears - in the arts, relationships, politics, livelihood, popular culture, and all the challenges of modern life.
Alice Walker and Richard Gere, Maya Angelou and the Dalai Lama, Patti Smith and Pema Chodron -why do such talented and diverse people come together in the pages of the Shambhala Sun? It's because they share with us a deep belief in basic wisdom and human goodness.
- Spirit in Art - E-magazine and shop for people interested in artistic expression and spiritual awareness.
- The Harmonist - A magazine that takes the letters and writings of past and present acharyas of the Gaudiya Vaishnav tradition substantiating Krishna-orema as the ultimate achievement in life.
- THE HINDU DIGEST: Links, Free Hindu Graphics, Vedic Articles - Om Shiva! View our fine Sri Hanuman slide show, visit Sacred Pilgrimage sites in India, get on our $4 Vedic Book page. See a great article from India about Traditional Hindu Snake Charmers. Links, Graphics page & more!
- Tools for Yoga - We carry "Yoga International", "Yoga Journal" and the "Yoga Journal Source 2000" in addition to books and other items. Back issues are often available.
- Whole Life Times - Monthly publication on holistic health, travel, healing, personal growth, alternative healing, leading-edge technology, vitamins, supplements, events, speakers, workshops, and relevant political issues.
- Yoga - Health & Harmony - Magazine published by the Yoga Federation of Macedonia. Founded by yoga teacher Pavlos K. Hassanagas.
- Yoga Connoisseur - Online Magazine that reviews yoga related books, videos, cds and other products
- Yoga for EveryBody - Writers' guidelines and magazine intention for Yoga for EveryBody quarterly to be published in early 2004.
- Yoga in the Rockies Magazine - Yoga in the Rockies is grassroots. A free, regional, bimonthly publication by, for and of yogis. Includes all that the yogi/ni cares about: yoga roots, teachings, teachers; buddhist meditation; organic foods; environmental tips; the contemplative arts; a studio/retreat directory and reviews of those tools (books, videos, props) helpful (or not) along your path. We're available everywhere yoga is: major natural grocers, cool cafes, restaurants--and, of course, yoga studios. Contact us if you'd like to write, place an ad or listing, or add your business to our distribution list. Or if you'd just like to say hello.
- Yoga International Magazine - Yoga International presents yoga in all of its many facets. Departments range from the scripural to the whimsical- Herbal secrets, ayurveda, quotes and quips, media reviews, karma, dharma, and everthing in between. It's authentic yoga- back to scriptures, back to masters, back to sages.
- Yoga Magazine - Magazine of the Bihar School of Yoga - Yoga Magazine contains articles and reports about all aspects of yoga. It also contains news and information on the Bihar School of Yoga and Bihar Yoga Bharati, the worlds first Yoga University.
- Yoga Northwest Magazine - Yoga magazine and resource for holistic living that serves Pacific Northwest, including Northern California, Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.
- Yoga Vidya Journal - German Yoga Magazine, published twice a year. All editions online.