- Beyond Body - A new unique process using MP3 audio files for transforming consciousness and achieving profound states of deep meditation leading to self-realization and beyond body consciousness.
- Deep Relaxation: Yoga Nidra tape - 30 minutes of yoga nidra = 3 hours of sleep, tantric yoga technique to energize your day, balance the body.
- Free Yoga MP3s - Free MP3s from "nourishment" audio yoga CD. This is a full 60 minute yoga program, but the tracks can be listened to individual by themselves or combined for a shorter practice.
- Ashtanga Instruction Audios & Videos with Richard Freeman - the full array of exceptional Richard Freeman Asgtanga Yoga Videos and Audios. Yoga With Richard Freeman: Ashtanga Yoga, The Primary Series, The Intermediate Series and Yoga Breathing & Relaxation Videos, and The Yoga Matrix and Yoga Breathing Audios.
- Dynamic Stillness-Meditation - Theory and practice of meditation using varied meditation techniques. Two distinct 15 minute meditation sessions with gentle harp music and silent time.Lead by Nischala Devi, former director of stress Management of the Dean Ornish Program for Reversing Heart Disease.
- Experience Yoga Nidra - Guided deep relaxation, 20 minutes and 45 minutes, with Swami Janakananda, from the rich tantric tradition.
- Experience Yoga Nidra - guided deep relaxation - Two relaxations on CD or tape, 20 minutes and 45 minutes, with a 20 page booklet. Guided by Swami Janakananda.
Accompanied by nature sounds - and the ancient music symbols of the chakras, played by Roop Verma.
"Yoga Nidra is much more than a deep relaxation; it is a total experience that touches and awakens all parts of your being." Swami Janakananda
- Free Pranayama MP3s - Free MP3s from "Intro to Pranayama" CD, audio instruction in: Dirga, Ujjayi, Nadi Sodhana, Kapalabhati, Bhramari, Shitali, and Sit Cari Pranayamas.
- Half Moon Yoga - Eclectic blend of flow,asathanga,and Iyengar.Instructors has long history in gymastics/dance instruction making for a unique style of yoga.
- InShape Yoga - "An inspiring workout for everyone from beginners to the most advanced athlete. This easy to follow format provides an individual with the tools necessary to master the yoga poses that will enable them to look and feel their best."
Running Time: 42 minutes
- Meditation - and stress reduction programs. Effective stress reduction results from a combination of proper exercise, et/nutrition,mind/body relaxation, and cognitive change
- release...a shimmering sea in the heart - ANOTHER NEW CD from Diane Booth Gilliam, MA, CYT, RYT. This CD presents soft ocean surf and melodious harp blended with narrated, guided meditation to bathe the mind in soothing quiet and open the heart and soul to more. Complete instructions and guided meditation are given for two postures: One restorative posture that can release the spine and open the heart (Matsyasana, the supported fish) and one guided deep relaxation (Shavasana). A lovely new CD and beautiful gift that any yogi can present to her/his non-yoga or new-to-yoga friends and family.
- Rx:Yoga! - 2 volume set,4 sessions appx 25-35 min, ongoing beginner level instruction emphasizing precision and alignment in the Iyengar tradition, as well as steady awareness and softness of the breath, by orthopedic M.D./ yoga instructor
- Shraddha School Of Yoga - Yoga classes on cd
- Sitting Fit:Yoga Bits - 60 minutes; $9.95; ISBN# 9651409-1-1.
This convenient seated yoga program includes four 15-minute mini yoga classes. Segments focus on breathing, upper body, torso and abdominals, and legs and feet. A great place to start for the beginner, the physically challenged, the traveler or the harried executive.
- Sojourn to Healing-Imagery - Theiory of imagery and visulaization with two complete and different 15-minute imagery sessions with relaxing flute music. Lead by Nischala Devi
- The Joy of Rejunvenation - 60 minutes; $9.95. ISBN# 9651409-0-3.
A simple, effective and clearly guided one-hour flowing yoga class accompanied by peaceful Native American flute music. This convenient, portable yoga cassette promotes strength, flexibility and vitality. Use it as a regular yoga practice and feel the difference.
- Tools for Yoga - We carry yogasana, relaxation and pranayama instruction audiotapes by John Schumacher and Felicity Green, and Theresa Rowland. For pronunciation practice we also have a tape by Aadil Palkhivala and a tape/flashcard set by Ramanand Patel and Beatrice Briggs.
- Yoga for Strength, Flexibility, Relaxation & Vitality - Yoga Tape Series. A complete yoga program with clear, easy-to-follow instructions on postures, alignment and breathing. Each of the four 45-minute sessions focuses on a different aspect of the practice to provide a comprehensive workout for building strength, flexibility, relaxation and vitality. Over 20 poses included. An 11" by 17" poster with pictures of the postures and warmups is included. Available on 2 cassettes ($25) or 4 CD's ($35).
- Yoga to Conga Drums - Limber shoulder, neck and hips through hythmic flow style yoga. Three workouts set to the soothing sounds of a primal drumbeat and ocean surf. CD's/ Cassettes
- Yoga Vidya Verlag - Yoga Course on Audio and Video: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced. Pranayama, Kriya Yoga, Yoga for your back and much more. ALL IN GERMAN LANGUAGE.
- Yoga With Erich Schiffmann- Audio Cassettes (Added: 22-Jun-1999)