- Ashtanga yoga holidays in Goa - Information about yoga and ayurveda retreats in Baga, Goa, India
- Costa Rica Meditative Yoga Retreat - Join Charles MacInerney at the beautiful Pura Vida Spa, perched atop a mountain in Costa Rica for 8 days of hatha yoga, meditation, workshops, white water rafting, volcanos, rain forest, wild life, hot springs, birds... visit web-site for color photos and more information
- Hatha Yoga Retreats - 2 weeks Thailand + 1 week Egypt, Turkey - The principal instructor has trained in Iyengar, Astanga Vinyasa, and the work of the renowned Shandor Remete over the past 18 years. He is a Kiwi and a Registered Nurse, and runs the West London Yogashala. Two sessions of practice are provided each day; one more dynamic, and one deepening an internal focus as preparation for meditation. The Retreats emphasise developing the skill to effect changes independently.
- Holistic Holidays - Yoga Holiday Retreat in luxury Lanzarote Villa with chlorine free pool. Visits to areas of outstanding beauty. Yoga on a remote beach
- Kanda Shakti Yoga Retreats - Thailand (and Turkey!) - A superb setting of timeless natural beauty and balmy solitude. The only things on this remote island aside from this eco-resort are two small fishing villages a long walk away, monkeys, birds and an marine turtle research and protection project; there is 11km of pristine, deserted beach. Two sessions of practice are provided each day; one more dynamic, and one deepening an internal focus as preparation for meditation. The Retreat will emphasise developing the skill to effect changes independently. William Robertson, Jacqueline Purnell and the West London and Richmond Yogashalas uniquely specialise in an Individual Instruction within Group Sessions Programme, which varies greatly from most taught group classes because of the ongoing personalised assessment and instruction, from beginning level to those who are already teaching yoga to others! They remain true to classical hatha yoga by drawing from many well-known and some lesser-used sources i.e. Iyengar yoga, astanga vinyasa, in particular, but also other methods and even the martial arts and Chi Kung (Chinese Yoga), to bring in elements which may probably have been lost from modern yoga styles. This new approach is has been referred to as 'kanda shakti', and relates to the development of the energy of our internal structure and organs as well as the more commonly-known physical and mental benefits common to yoga practices.
- Spirit of India (Added: 21-Jun-1999)
- Sunflower Retreats, Casperia, Italy - Alternative holidays, featuring daily Yoga classes, set in a spectacular medieval hilltop village in Central Italy
- Thailand Yoga Retreat - Our journey to the majestic Far East will gather at the island of Ko Samui on the Gulf of Thailand. Ko Samui uniquely possesses both tropical lush jungles and white sand beaches, surrounded by sapphire blue sea. Rejuvenate yourself with: A full daily yoga program including asana, pranayama and meditation, Exquisite healthy and wholesome vegetarian cuisine, Bungalow traditional Thai style accommodations at Axolotl Village Health & Meditation Beach Resort
- Two weeks fasting & cleansing programs - We offer the ultimate detoxification -purification and cleansing program with yoga,meditation and alternative therapies for purification on all levels, physical,mental,emotional and spirutual
- Yoga & Fasting Retreat - Holistic Yoga & Health retreat offering two weeks fasting programs with yoga, meditation, alternative therapies, salt water pool, sauna, healing and nature walks for purification of body, mind and spirit. Detox physically,mentally and emotionally.
- Yoga holidays - A listing of yoga vacation all over the world
- Yoga in Italy - Yogaitaly is based on the picturesque Umbrian/Tuscan border. It is an opportunity to practise ashtanga with the renowned Danny Paradise and Raphael DaBora in the most beautiful location in the world.
- Yoga Plus - The Yoga Plus centre in southern Crete offers a blend of Astanga Vinyasa Yoga PLUS other mind/body orientated courses as part of a great vacation.
- Abacos' Sacred Week - February 2-9, 2003. Transform your winter's holiday into a holy retreat on Great Guana Cay, a quiet sanctuary in the Abacos, Bahamas. Nature's rhythm becomes your rhythm as you welcome the sun's rising and bid it farewell with Svaroopa yoga, meditation and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy-based classes. Package includes 7 nights' lodging at a small beachfront resort, breakfasts & dinners, and two daily classes led by Quinn Sale & Paula Selmayr, both faculty with the Phoenix Rising Center.
- Abhedashram - Provides (at cost), accomodation and large halls for spiritually based activities which are in harmony with the ashrams own aims and objectives. Strictly vegetarian cooking only and stictly no smoking inside or outside the premises.
- Adi Shakti Center for Well Being - We're located an hour from Sao Paulo's International airport nestled in the mountains. You can expect vegetarian cuisine, yoga and meditation, full alternative healing treatments including acupuncture, massage, Rife frequency therapy, infra red sauna, hydra-ozono therapy, facial rejuvenation burnham method. We host yearly healing seminars in January with international healers Guru Sewak Singh and Subagh Kaur Khalsa. Come enjoy the pace and friendliness of Brazilian life while you renew and relax.
- Alchemy, Shamanism and Yoga in Lovely Costa Rica!! - Take a week of transformation with deliciously intense yoga, deep ritual and shamanic work. Experience the energy of volcanoes and magic, discover how to bring it home to your personal practice. July 26-August 2 at beautiful Pura Vida Yoga Retreat Center
- Alexander Technique & Yoga Residential Course - A five day intensive course including group and individual tuition with Karyn Chapman and David Moore. At Healesville near Melbourne
- Alpine Yoga - "Life shrinks or expands in porportion to ones courage" unknown
Yoga retreats, classes, workshops,instructor trainings
- America España Planificacion Mercados - Noticias Newsletters Bancos Gobiernos Ministerios Economia Educacion Estado Organismos Publicos Bibliotecas Buscadores Webmails Decisiones Indicadores Publicaciones Motores de Busqueda
- An International Spiritual Retreat - Yoga & Meditation - Sri Sri Somanatha Maharishi a world-renowned spiritual yogi is conducting this rare enlightening spiritual retreat in the serene and peaceful abode of the sacred Ashram and in the dense forests of Srisailam.
- Ananda Ashram Silent Retreat w/Joan Suval Apr 25-27 - Ananda Ashram (The Yoga Society of NY),
A time of silence, reflection & meditation for both beginning & experienced students, offering 6 in-depth & innovative
meditation & Yoga-Vedanta programs inspired by Shri Brahmananda Sarasvati. Ashram teachers will offer optional Hatha Yoga classes in the morning. From Joan's first program on Friday evening until the conclusion of the retreat on Sunday afternoon, silence will be maintained. Enjoy a blend of practice, readings, group walks, special videos & ample free time for quiet reflection.
Joan Suval is an experienced facilitator, teacher & senior disciple of Shri Brahmananda. For more than 35 years she has been offering meditation & Yoga-Vedanta programs for the Yoga Society of NY & Ananda Ashram. A former therapist on the staff of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health in NYC, Joan developed & conducted their first meditation & stress reduction program.
- Ananda Assisi: A Yoga and Meditation Retreat Center in Italy - We offer programs in Ananda Yoga, meditation, Self-realization, Kriya Yoga, Spirituality in Daily Life, Spiritual Self-Healing, and much more. The teachings at Ananda are those of Paramhansa Yogananda (1893–1952), author of Autobiography of a Yogi.
- Aphrodite Trails: Inspirational Holidays in Cyprus - Inspirational, relaxing yoga holidays in Cyprus with Lainey Ennis. Connect with your own instinctual 'Aphrodite essence' of beauty, love and laughter...
- APU Peruvian Yoga Retreats. - We have combined our love for yoga and in-depth knowledge of Peru to bring about Apu Peruvian Yoga Retreats. This exceptional yoga experience, set in the mystical country of Peru, provides an extraordinary opportunity for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
- Art Yoga Retreats - Art Yoga Retreat at Villas Shanti in sunny Puerto Morelos, Mexico combines creative energy with relaxing yoga and meditation, bringing the Mind, Body, and Spirit together in peace and harmony.
- Arvind Pujji Maitai Retreat - Yoga and meditation retreat offering, bodywork, movement, fasting and communication skills in Nelson, New Zealand
- Ashram in Algarve (southern portugal) - Algarve - Ashram Retreat, 3-br villa-annexe sleeps 6. Hillside and ocean views across Algarve. Secluded gardens, lighted swimming pool for night-bathing.
Hammock for day-lounging. Group meditation sessions. Visiting spiritual teachers.
- Ashtanga retreats on Clare Island, Ireland - Information about ashtanga yoga holidays on Clare Island, Co Mayo, Ireland
- Ashtanga Yoga and Ayurveda Retreats in Southern Spain - Ashtanga Yoga and Ayurveda Retreats in Southern Spain with Nic Freeman and Gemma Mallol. Beautiful mountain retreat in wonderful natural setting. A perfect place for concentrated practice.
- Ashtanga Yoga and Ayurvedic Retreats in Ibiza - Ashtanga Yoga and Ayurvedic Retreat Holidays in Ibiza, Balearic Islands with Nic Freeman at Can Jondal exclusive luxury villa with panoramic ocean views next to the beach.
- Ashtanga Yoga in Barcelona - Come and stay in the beautiful Yoga Space in the heart of Barcelona for an inspiring weekend or holiday.
- Astanga Vinyasa Yoga Retreats - Astanga Vinyasa Yoga Retreats with Brian Cooper, director of the Edinburgh Yoga Centre, at Shanti Griha Retreat Centre on Scoraig Pensinsula in the Scottish Highlands. Dates in 2001: 3-10 March, 7-14 July, 20-27 October. Also courses in Thai Massage, Tai Ji and Zazen, Buddhism, Art.
- Astanga Yoga at a Fijian Island Paradise - 10 Day Astanga Yoga retreat with Mike Berghan and Victoria Grouden 10-24 August 2002. Beaches, coconut trees, coral reefs, azure waters, fijian smiles, fijian hospitality, an unspoilt environment
- Astanga Yoga in New ZeEaland - 11 Day Yoga Retreat 3-14 Apr 04 in New Zealand's South Island with Radha & Pierre. Includes wholesome organic vegetarian meals, accommodation, yoga/tai chi/meditation classes, spa, sauna, steam room, indoor/outdoor pool. Come and experience a Yoga holiday set amongst New Zealand's native bush.
- Australian Alexander Technique Residential Course - This annual course runs at Healesville near Melbourne from 28th December to 2nd January. There is a full program including an early morning yoga class, individual tuition and group classes in the Alexander technique
- AYA Yoga and Meditation retreats with Swami Atma - Immerse yourself in the yogic lifestyle by joining the Advaita Yoga Ashrama on these yoga retreats designed to boost your practice and help you access deeper levels of spiritual growth. Offering seven day European and Costa Rican retreats and three day Texas retreats plus much more. Students from all yoga disciplines and experience levels welcome.
- Ayurveda & Yoga : : The Sun Centre : : France - Regular retreats at The Sun Centre include "A Flavour of Yoga & Ayurveda": Learn how to improve you life by using Ayurveda & Yoga together. Focus on Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle. Yoga pracised without ayurveda is like building a house without proper foundations... The Sun Centre is a holistic retreat offering alternative holidays in the south of France. Set in the beautiful Cévennes mountains of the Languedoc, our residential retreats offer a balance of workshops and plenty of time to relax in nature.
- Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat - All Inclusive packages include private room with bath, daily ayurveda massage, yoga classes, meditation. A peaceful healing place in the mountains of southern India. Authentic & Non commercial.
Healing traditionally since 1950.
- Ayurveda Panchakarma and Yoga Retreats India - White Lotus organizes Ayurveda Panchakarma Retreats, Yoga Vacations at Rishikesh, Yoga Retreats , Ayurveda Retreats at Kerala south India, Ayurveda Rejuvenation Retreats at Kerala and Rishikesh in India. You can also be a part of our Ayurevda Study programs at Rishikesh and Yoga Study program. Join one to change the way you have been living your life. Enrich yourself with the 5000-year-old knowledge of "living a better life".
- Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation retreat at India, Goa - Traditional retreat centre at Goa, India specialised in Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation. Ayurvedic vaidyas having years of experience available online for free consultation.
- Babaji's Kriya Yoga Ashram near Montreal, QC, Canada - Babaji's Kriya Yoga Ashram is one of the most beautiful yoga ashram in the world tody. It is located on top of a mountain, with panoramic views of neighboring mountains and pristine forest land. The 80 acre site includes a private lake, access to hundreds of acres of forest trails and the peace of isolation. It's comfortable facilities provide housing for up to 35 persons at one time. A vegetarian meal service is available. It is open year round for short term visits or long term residency.
- Balispirit - Yoga in Bali! Join our Iyengar and Ashtanga Classes. email us about workshops with Ann Barros.
- Bikram Yoga Posture Clinic - The Bikram yoga series will be discussed & analyzed in every individual in the grand setting of Pura Vida in Costa Rica April 8-15.
- Blancards Seminarcenter for Human Development - France Ardeche Spiritual, therapeutic and artistic courses aiming self development. Lodging on full board in former cloister. French organic partiallu vegetarian food. From kundalini yoga to psychosynthesis.
- Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre, Ireland - Beautiful Yoga and Holistic Health retreat centre on the West of Ireland offering courses on Yoga, Pilates and Detox. 50 minutes drive from Shannon airport. Weekend courses and week long courses throughout the year. Astanga, Iyengar & Satyananda Yoga. Pilates, Yoga-Dance, Buddhist teachings and more.
- Byron Bay Yoga - Yoga in Byron Bay, a totally rejuvenating experience, yoga getaways in Byron Bay, Bali and Thailand.
- Byron Bay Yoga Retreat - 1st-5th May 2003. During the retreat, participants will experience a total ?yoga life-style?, practicing yoga and meditation, and eating well in an environment of tranquility. Flo Fenton has been practicing yoga for about fifteen years, and teaching for five. In 1999 Flo completed the challenging Yoga Arts Nine-Month teacher training intensive in Byron Bay Australia, taught by Louisa Sear.
- Byron Bay Yoga Retreats - Yoga Wellness 3-Day non-residential retreats in Byron Bay: twice-daily Vinyasa yoga; daily spa treatments; walks; beaches; organic food. Also 7day & 2week yoga retreats in Costa Rica, Bali and The Daintree.
- Cairngorm Mountain Yoga Retreat - I organise and run yoga retreats in the Cairngorm mountains of Scotland. They are designed for small groups of up to six people, and run for five days. A peaceful, stress free and quiet period in the mountains creates energy for healing and focuses on the joy of sharing a simple and holistic lifestyle.
The accommodation for the retreat is a remote bothy situated three quarters of a mile along a rough track, protected by trees, with nearby river and open hills to the west. The bothy has an airy and spacious feel with whitewashed stone walls, carpeted floor and simple surnishings.
This retreat will offer you complete peace and quiet, accompanied by the local deer, mountain hare and red squirrel. It is situated in an area that enjoys some of the lowest UK figures for upland rainfall and makes an excellent spot for bird watching, hill walking and exploring castles, gardens, galleries and pictish standing stones.Food is organic and vegetarian.
The retreats are organised several times a year. The cost is reasonable, and international flights are available to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness airports. Transport to and from the airport can be arranged. Bookings for Autumn 2001 and Spring 2002 are available.
If you feel that this retreat is right for you, please contact Frances and Stuart personally by email.